Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{Everyday Inspiration} I heart Milton Glaser...


I've been on a bit of a Milton Glaser kick again lately because I recently watched Milton Glaser: Inform & Delight & loved it. I've been thinking about drawing a lot in the last few weeks as I'm trying to come up with a few more thread drawing characters. In a search for inspiration (some call it stalling) I found this video. I've been thinking about Milton's words today - I've even said some of them in my days of teaching drawing. But it's always nice for me to get a little reminder. Is drawing a part of your life? If so, how?


* just a little side note:
I've been experiencing some blogger issues & haven't been able to upload photos in the last few days. But, thanks to Heather & Sandi- I posted a different way this time. Thanks to my late night twitter buddies!

1 comment:

  1. Hey same blogger issues with me too. Can't wait to see what your stalling, uh I mean inspiration! comes up with. ;p Sharks? Octopus? Are we going to see things from the sea??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails