Friday, May 27, 2011

{Fabric Friday} Rainbow Bundles...


On this rainy Friday before Memorial Day, it seemed appropriate to create a rainbow of destash bundles for my Etsy Shop.  I set myself up with scissors, yardstick, fabric & the Tina Fey audiobook, Bossypants that I got for Mother's Day. I have to say, it was an enjoyable afternoon laughing & bundling- & for the record, Tina Fey is the perfect studio mate. 


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend - & those of you in the US, enjoy your Memorial Day (long) weekend! If you feel like this rainbow of bundles is in need of some red or you just want to read about what my family I partake in every Friday night before memorial day weekend.... 



click here to see the Fabric Friday post from a year ago. The only difference this year is that my brother & sis in law won't be joining us but my father in law will be.  Happy Fabric Friday! What are your weekend plans?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails